Smart-ESC’s emphasis on quality is unparalleled. Maintaining a high standard is paramount in building long lasting customer relations for us.
By implementing and following our stringent verification procedures we are able to achieve sustained success. The ability to inspect and pre-screen at our level allows us to have continual and increased customer acceptance rates that are unrivalled.
We adheres to RoHS and WEEE directives, REACH directives and operates in a fully ESD compliant environment. Smart-ESC is proud to be an ESD Association member affiliate.
All inbound/outbound materials are subjected to:
Internal Product Inspection
- Label and logo identification
- iScope visual inspection
- Swab testing
Product Vacuum Sealing and Dry Packing
- Assure rigid product safety
- Extended shelf life
- Inhibits product oxidation
- Tape and Reel service is available upon request
Anti-Static ESD Environment
- Prevent electrical damage
- Eliminate static electricity
Affiliated External Test House Procedures
* If Required
- Safeguards against counterfeit and remarked product
- Full function test, visual inspection/ X-RAY Analysis with microscope
- Decapsulation Analysis
- Data sheet verification/Test report of functionality/certification of compliance
- Digital photos of all outgoing parts